Centro de Meditacion & Yoga
Retiros Grupales & Individuales
Welcome back home...into the Heart
10-day Silent Hridaya Meditation Retreat
21/10/2021 - 01/11/2021
With Katrin & Ricky
May 21 - June 20, 2023
With Claud Vaduva
This 30-day retreat with senior Hridaya teacher Claud is an invitation to deepen your spiritual practice by clarifying your direction—moving from effort to naturalness, resting more in the simplicity of Being, and embracing Self-Inquiry as the potent light of self-introspection that can enable the recognition of what you truly are.
Based on the non-dual vision and inspired by the Hridaya teachings, the emphasis of this retreat is to reveal the inherent truth of your being. In this spirit, long periods of silence and self-practice are essential. They are complemented by guided meditations, Hatha Yoga sessions, meditations in a dark room, a one-night vigil dedicated to Tara (the embodiment of Love and Compassion), inspiring lectures, readings from different spiritual traditions and masters, sacred poetry, outdoor meditations and practices, opening and closing rituals, etc.
What will your experience be like?
Typical daily schedule
4:30–6:30 am: Meditation
6:30–8:00 am: Hatha Yoga
8:00–9:30 am: Breakfast and Karma Yoga
9:30–11:00 am: Lecture
11:00 am–3:00 pm: Lunch and Break
3:00–6:00 pm: Personal Practice
6:00–7:00 pm: Dinner
7:00–8:30 pm: Q&A and Meditation
The above schedule is based on previous years, it is therefore only for illustration purposes.
"This retreat was one of the most profound experiences of my life"
Upcoming Retreats & Workshops
- 7-Day Retreat - All Embracing Love - Spiritual and Therapeutic tools for Profound Psychological & Energetic Healing (1)dom 09 de abrSan Cristóbal de las Casas09-abr 18:00 – 17-abr 11:00San Cristóbal de las Casas, carretera 190 tuxtla - san cristobal de las casas, San Nicolás km. 76, 29353 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., MexicoAll-Embracing Love integrates the refinement and elegance of non-dual tantric teachings with the practical therapeutic tools of modern psychotherapy.
- jue 20 de abrSan Cristóbal de las Casas
- mar 02 de mayOnline Course
- dom 21 de maySan Cristóbal de las Casas21-may 17:00 – 20-jun 17:00San Cristóbal de las Casas, Carretera 190 Tuxtla - San Cristobal de las Casas, San Nicolás km. 76, 29353 San Cristóbal de las Casas, Chis., MexicoThis 30-day retreat with senior Hridaya teacher Claud is an invitation to deepen your spiritual practice by clarifying your direction
- jue 29 de junSan Cristóbal de las Casas
- Time is TBDHridaya Family
- Time is TBDHridaya Family
Price & Booking
This 30-day meditation retreat Course Fee is $700 USD
Meals $19 USD/day for 3 meals/day + tea/fruits which makes $570 USD for 30 days
Accommodation for 31 nights: starting from 465$ USD for a 2-4-bed dorm or 744 USD for a single bed in a Twin Room with shared bathroom & private terrace.
*the possibility of private accomodation will be announced later on. If that will be an option, it will be possible to move your deposit.
The retreat takes place at beautiful Retreat Center Hridaya Family immersed into pine forest in the mountains of Chiapas, 15 min by car from charming colonial town of San Cristobal de Las Casas, Mexico.
All participants are asked to stay on-site during the retreat.
This retreat is open to all those with a sincere aspiration to join. Before registration, Claud would like to have a short interview with each hopeful participant. Please begin the registration process by clicking the link below to send an email requesting an interview.
This retreat is presented in English in San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico.
The dates listed above are for accommodation. The retreat begins with an orientation session at 3:00 pm on May 21st.
Check-in time on May 21st from 12:00 to 2:30 pm.
The retreat will only take place with a minimum of 7 participants. Please begin the registration process as described above, but do not make travel arrangements until we have contacted you to confirm that it will go ahead. We will confirm no later than 2 weeks before the start of the retreat.